Spinach & Eggplant Curry
- 15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 45ml (3tbsp) curry paste
- 6 tomatoes, quartered
- 5 eggplants, thinly sliced
- 45ml (3tbsp) water
- 200g baby spinach, sliced
- 60ml Greek-style yoghurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot and gently saute the garlic and onions for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir through the curry paste and continue to cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the tomatoes, eggplant and water and continue to simmer gently until the eggplant is softened – it takes about 15 minutes.
4. Add the spinach and cook until it has just wilted.
5. Fold in the yoghurt and season.