Terms and Conditions
Our facilities may only be utilised by day visitors when the total expenditure on treatments is greater than R400.
Deposits & Payment:
- Booking will only be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit.
- Payment for full packages must be made in advance, or on arrival at Reception.
- Pre-payment is required for all day packages and individual treatments.
- All payments must be effected in South African currency (Rand).
N.B. No foreign exchange facility is available at The Hydro.
- The Hydro remains open on all Public Holidays and the full range of options is available. However, Christmas Day and Good Friday are exceptions. On these two days alone, no treatments or classes will be given although guests may continue to enjoy all the facilities.
- Positive identification in the form of a Passport, Identity Document or Driver’s license is required at check-in.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time is not earlier than 14h00.
- Check-out time is not later than 11h00. (Should you wish to remain on the premises after the official check-out time, please make this arrangement at Reception. A baggage storage room is available for your luggage upon request.)
- It is essential for guests to bring their own bathing suit.
- Guests should bring slippers, walking shoes, tracksuits, gym clothing, running vests, t-shirt and shorts.
Late/ Non-arrivals for Treatments:
- Guests have the option to accept a shorter treatment at the cost of the full treatment.
- If the treatment has to be cancelled, and cannot be re-scheduled, guests will be liable for the full amount.
- Guests who depart early will be charged in full for any package treatments forfeited.
- It is advisable to book any additional treatments that are not included in your program schedule when making your reservation.
- The Hydro does not permit guests under the age of twelve.
- Children may accompany guests on arrival for their tour of The Hydro, as well as on departure.
- Visits from children under the age of twelve during a guest’s stay will be restricted to the accommodation rooms only.
- Please note that under all circumstances, guests and family members must adhere to our low-noise policy.
- Please also note that laptops and cellphones are not permitted in the public areas. Their use should be confined to accommodation rooms or the Business Lounge.