Terms and Conditions
Deposits & Payment:
- Booking will only be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit.
- Payment for full packages must be made in advance, or on arrival at Reception.
- Pre-payment is required for all day packages and individual treatments.
- All payments must be effected in South African currency (Rand).
N.B. No foreign exchange facility is available at The Hydro.
- Positive identification in the form of a Passport, Identity Document or Driver’s licence is required at check-in.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time is not earlier than 14h00.
- Check-out time is not later than 11h00. (Should you wish to remain on the premises after the official check-out time, please make this arrangement at Reception. A baggage storage room is available for your luggage upon request.)
- It is essential for guests to bring their own bathing suit.
- Guests should bring slippers, walking shoes, tracksuits, gym clothing, running vests, t-shirt and shorts.
Late/ Non-arrivals for Treatments:
- Guests have the option to accept a shorter treatment at the cost of the full treatment.
- If the treatment has to be cancelled, and cannot be re-scheduled, guests will be liable for the full amount.
- Guests who depart early will be charged in full for any package treatments forfeited.
- It is advisable to book any additional treatments that are not included in your program schedule when making your reservation.
- The Hydro does not permit guests under the age of twelve.
- Children may accompany guests on arrival for their tour of The Hydro, as well as on departure.
- Visits from children under the age of twelve during a guest’s stay will be restricted to the accommodation rooms only.
- Please note that under all circumstances, guests and family members must adhere to our low-noise policy.
- Please also note that laptops and cellphones are not permitted in the public areas. Their use should be confined to accommodation rooms or the Business Lounge.