Duration: 45 min R420
A focused, one-on-one session conducted by a qualified Biokineticist for those seeking to regain lost fitness levels due to extended periods of inactivity such as happens after injury or illness.
Biokinetics is a specialised, holistic approach to fitness that aims towards creating individually tailored exercise plans designed to improve fitness levels and general physical wellbeing.
Assessments are based on specific needs and agreed outcomes:
- complete physical and lifestyle evaluation
- programs designed specifically for pre- or post-operative needs
- gradual or intensive exercise planning to achieve goals
- follow-up appointments and supervision of your overall progress
- professional medical attention available to evaluate specific conditions relating to diabetes and cardiac disorders